Saturday, November 13, 2010

PhotoShooting

Like I said in the previous post, I waited 3 hours in airport to be present at Sara Coleman collection.So...I didn't wait in vain and I took some lovely photos with Noemi.(I Dyed my hair for the first time)

Cum am precizat deja in articolul precedent, am asteptat 3 ore in aeroport pentru prezentarea Sara Coleman. Asa ca... nu am stat degeaba si am facut cateva fotografii foarte dragute impreuna cu Noemi. ( M-am vopsit, pentru prima data :)) )

Noemi:
  • Zara Blazer/ Sacou Zara
  • Berska shirt/ Maieu Berska
  • Pura Lana pants/ Pantaloni Pura Lana
  • Prada bag/Geanta Prada
  • Wet Seal Heels/ Tocuri Wet Seal


















Me:
  • H&M scarf / Esarfa H&M
  • Vero Moda Raincoat/Vero Moda Trench
  • No name Blouse/ Bluzita
  • AC skirt/Fusta Ac
  • Berska Heels/ Platforme Berska
  • Bag/Geanta


























Me and my BFF! :d Diana, LOVE YOU!:*
MUAH!

Till later,
Ruxi C.

No comments:

Post a Comment